Knowledge Management is fast catching up as a tool to build up competencies within the organization. KM issues can be broadly classified as people, process, technology and strategy issues. However there are enough proofs to show that these issues are contingent. India with it's highly educated population and different historical background provides as an interesting case. This blog seeks to discuss KM issues in relation to India.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Guilty of Neglect

Hi All,

I'm guilty of neglecting this blog that I created long ago. Proffessional committments havent helped me devote more time. But I guess I'm guilty of not being committed enough to this blog.

Request to existing members: Submit articles and posts more frequently. Also kindly forward the blog link to your KM pro circles. We can have more membership and participation to this blog.

Cheers

Sarup

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like you guys have quite a bit of work ahead of you....

Best of luck

February 15, 2007 at 4:09 AM

 
Blogger M Taher said...

With nine blogs at my desktop to update, I too feel it is not possible to be ubiquitous.
Thanks for the comment you just left at my blog today.

February 21, 2007 at 10:28 AM

 
Blogger M Taher said...

OOPs!!1
This was a comment for Nimmi, other team members may be confused. Sorry about that.

February 21, 2007 at 10:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home